- 1. Chair (Country Ambassador)
- 2. Vice Chair
- 3. Secretary
- 4. Treasurer
- 5. Six Zonal Ambassadors
- 6. Two Representatives of 36 + FCT State Ambassadors
- 7. One Representative of City Ambassadors
- 8. One Representative of 774 Local Government Ambassadors
Duties, Responsibilities & Roles
- A. The general direction of the work of the Chapter shall
responsibility of the Empowered Council, which shall be chaired by the
Country Ambassador (Nigeria).
- B. The Empowered Council shall be the
supreme governing body of the Chapter and shall supervise and approve
decisions affecting goals, policies, plans, and programs, as well as
basic responsibility for funding all programs and support services.
The Empowered Council will lead the Chapter to adopt such rules,
regulations, policies and procedures for the conduct of its business,
for the peace and good governance of the organization..
The Ambassadorial Corp of CCLP Worldwide – Nigeria is
composed of the following;
- 1. The Country Ambassador of CCLP Worldwide –
- 2. Six Zonal Ambassadors
- 3. The thirty six (36) States Ambassadors, plus the
charge of the Federal Capital Territory Abuja
- 4. City Ambassadors 5. Seven Hundred and Seventy Four (774)
- 6. Campus Ambassadors (Universities, Polytechnics and
Duties, Responsibilities & Roles
- A. Members of the Ambassadorial Corp shall act as official
representative of CCLP Worldwide – Nigeria in their
respective locations, by representing the Country Ambassador of CCLP
Worldwide – Nigeria before the government or any other
- B. Members of the Ambassadorial Corp would be expected to
programs that would further the cause of Education Charter
International, in collaboration with the National Secretariat of CCLP
Worldwide – Nigeria, or any other reputable organization.
- C. Members of the Ambassadorial Corp would be invited to
the annual membership meeting of CCLP Worldwide, or any other strategic
conference or program that the International Secretariat of CCLP
Worldwide shall organize.
- D. Members of the Ambassadorial Corp shall be expected to
positive role models to youths of their communities and be an agent of
change in promoting the mantra of accessible and affordable higher
education for the benefit of the youths of their communities.
- E. Members of the Ambassadorial Corp shall be expected to
Education Charter International in all educational institutions in
their respective locations.
- F. Members of the Ambassadorial Corp would be expected to
the endorsement of the Education Charter International by all levels of
government ministries, departments and agencies in their respective
- G. Members of the Ambassadorial Corp would be expected to
initiatives in conceptualizing programs and services that would further
the cause of CCLP Worldwide Mission in Nigeria.
- A. The Grand Patrons of CCLP Worldwide – Nigeria
friends of CCLP Worldwide – Nigeria.
- B. CCLP Worldwide
Nigeria places no identified commitment on the Grand Patrons, but are
left to determine themselves, what ways they choose to further the
cause of CCLP Worldwide Mission in Nigeria.
Roles & Responsibilities
- 1. The Advisory Board shall advice the Empowered Council on
- 2. Members of the Advisory Board shall serve as Jury or
to Award and Contest Projects initiated by CCLP Worldwide –
- 3. Members of the Advisory Board shall participate in the
General Meeting of CCLP Worldwide – Nigeria.
- 4. Members of the Advisory Board may be called upon to
Consultants (in their area of competence) on CCLP Worldwide –
Nigeria projects and programs.
- 5. Members of the Advisory Board would be invited to
CCLP Worldwide – Nigeria programs, projects and activities.
- 6. Members of the Advisory Board would be invited to
programs, projects and activities of the International Council of CCLP
- 7. The Advisory Board may be requested to carry out any
other roles and
responsibilities, as may be determined from time to time by the
- 1. The Empowered Council
- 2. The Ambassadorial Corp
- 3. The Advisory Board
- 4. Corporate & Individual Members
- 5. Honourary Corporate & Individual Members
- 6. Supporters & Endorsers
- 7. Volunteers
- 8. Invited Guests & Participants
Roles and Responsibilities
- 1. The General Assembly Meeting shall serve as the Annual
- 2. The General Assembly Meeting shall receive operational
the National Secretariat of CCLP Worldwide – Nigeria and all
- 3. The General Assembly Meeting shall serve as a platform
generating ideas and conceptualizing of policies and programs for CCLP
Worldwide – Nigeria 4. The General Assembly Meeting shall
receive resolutions passed by the Empowered Council of CCLP Worldwide
– Nigeria 5. The General Assembly Meeting shall carry out any
other role or responsibility as may be determined by the Empowered
Code of Ethics
Education Charter Hall of Fame
NGO Participant - UN Global Compact
CCLP Worldwide - Nigeria has adopted United Nations Global
in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment &
anti-corruption. It has been
registered as NGO participant of United Nations Global compact with
effect from 2009.